Define the motions that are right for you and your individual workout goals with the Body-Solid GDCC210 Functional Training Center. This dual independent weight stack system provides dedicated resistance with true isolateral movements.
Core stability training can lead to improved balance, coordination and stability. By efficiently working your body's stabilizer muscles though a limitless number of exercises, the GDCCC210 Functional Training Center offers strength-building results to users of all sizes.
Unrestricted multiple planes of motion approximate the muscle activity required for many of the activities you do in everyday life. The Body-Solid GDCC210 features ergonomically designed adjustments and interchangeable cable handles engineered to put hundreds of strength-building exercises within your grasp.
With a space-saving footprint, dual independent weight stacks, user-friendly ergonomics and adjustability and precision-fitted components, the GDCC210 Functional Training Center isolates an unbeatable value in today's advanced fitness market.
From cable crossovers and shoulder presses to pull-ups, leg kickbacks and everything in between, make a motion to improve your core, build your strength and increase your endurance with the Body-Solid GDCC210.
Dimensions: 83.5"H x 63.5"L x 40.5"W
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
The Body-Solid GDCC210 Functional Training Center puts core stability within your grasp by offering a limitless variety of balance-improving, coordination-enhancing, user-defined workout regimens.
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections.
- Precision-fitted frame components constructed from commercial grade 11-gauge, 2" x 4" oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs.
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning for frictionless resistance in all directions.
- Includes two 160 lb. weight stacks.
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles.
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps.
- Includes dual position pull-up bar.
- Optional 50lb upgrade.
- Built and guaranteed with Body-Solid quality that will last a lifetime.
Warranty: In-Home Lifetime/Light Institutional